Charming 3 bedroom/2 bath cottage on Audubon Avenue in sought-after Old Goodwood neighborhood features updated interior, inviting front porch with swing, and breathtaking backyard set under the shade of an expansive live oak.
This home would be perfect for a small family or couple wanting the feel of a private retreat while still enjoying every convenience of living right in the heart of Baton Rouge, minutes away from the best dining, shopping and entertainment the city has to offer. You must see it for yourself.
1582 Audubon Ave.
Baton Rouge, LA 70806
Available June 1
Feels like home.
Here you’ll find all the character of an older home appointed with modern updates that make life easier, nestled in a neighborhood that has aged beautifully since its establishment in the 1930s. This location is the ideal setting for those looking to stay connected to the pulse of the city yet return home to a peaceful community that has been cherished for generations.
- 3 BR/2 BA; 1,629 square feet; Lot size over a half acre
- Primary bedroom is situated on the back of the home and has its own private ensuite bathroom; Front two bedrooms share an updated hall bath
- Front porch with swing sits back from the road and overlooks a large front yard with mature landscaping and large trees to create a welcoming sitting space
- Backyard includes both a wooden deck and brick patio, a huge fenced lawn, and a picturesque backdrop for outdoor entertaining with lots of greenery and a magnificent live oak
- Hardwood floors throughout Living, Dining, and Bedrooms; Ceramic tile in bathrooms
- Kitchen is full of natural light and features granite countertops, subway tile, glass front cabinets and large drawers
- Updated kitchen appliances include Dishwasher, Garbage disposal, Refrigerator/Freezer with ice maker, Gas range/Oven, Microwave
- Washer and Dryer
- Central AC and Heating
- Abundant parking for yourself and guests includes a two-car covered carport with back-door entry, two spaces at front entry, and a long driveway
- Walking distance to Goodwood Park, Towne Center, Bocage Village, Goodwood Village, dozens of local shops and restaurants; a very short drive to many more!
- Convenient to many great schools including Our Lady of Mercy, Westdale Heights Academic Magnet, BASIS Mid City, Baton Rouge High, Catholic High, St. Joseph’s Academy, Red Stick Academy and more
- 5 miles to LSU and Downtown
*Pets are allowed at management’s discretion and must be house-trained and small in size to be considered for approval. A non-refundable pet deposit of $300 per pet is required.
Call or text to setup an appointment today or to inquire about more information.